Friday, June 19, 2009

The Brightness is Hidden

My long-term holidays is going to end as my University intake has been announced. This is the time that I always hope for- entering University. I am so pleased that the God bless me to get pointer 4.00 for my college result, my hope to enter UM was moving forwards. At that moment, the sky seemed bright and shiny.

After the announcement of U intake, my hope is broken. Everything goes different as i expected, my life faces another challenge. I couldn't change the fact- being forced to consent and accept the offer given! I get to enter National University of M'sia(UKM)-that is my fourth choice, i felt down. Nevertheless, the God is just to me, I am offered my favourite course- Mechanical Engineering. It might be an inspiration from the God, guiding me to walk along the right track. Even though I do not fancy the U the most, at least the facult of Engineering there is much better than UM. The conclusion is still fair to me!!! My visibility is still poor to predict my future, I believe if I put my effort and my concentration in my studies, I am still a better person as well as an engineer.

After a few times of reconsideration, the sadness and disappointment passed by and went away. I am not sentenced to death, my destiny is quite tempting coz many of my friends are going to enter some Universities that they are phobic of- UMS & UPM! Sorry to my friends for touching the sore again, they are wondering whether wana to accept the offer, i send my regards to them 4 making the best decision and so pray for them to have good living in University campus.

The world seems brighter now as the clouds leave the sun. I trust my fate as guided by God- I am destined to enter UKM to strive for four years in engineering. I trust u God, I will not regret towards the awards from the God. I will do my best because the power is grabbed in my hands. Your decision is my aspiration and inspiration. Thanks 4 everything as well as the regards from my friends!!! TQ

Ken

5 comments:

  1. such kind of mindset is the most powerful engine to drive us move forward ahead...
    adaptation to the new environment makes us feel much better...
    ken, gt time we go outing in kl, yamcha n sembang ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. being optimistic is a quality of a future engineer.. n u have it !! dun worry be happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ppl always said life is a matter od choice.A sucessful ppl will know how to make choice.So it's a wise choice tt u accept it.Sinceu said UKM engineering is better than UM n chem eng. id ur favourite u dun b sad la..
    Like peter said got time come out yamcha la...

    From Sui CHeng

    ReplyDelete
  4. heys....im glad u can thk tat way....lets do our best in Uni...
    best wishes 4 every1 ya....lets yum seng~^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the title!!! i hav the same feeling wv u when i knw i gt ukm ...perhaps v hav to think differently...to b happier..all the bez!!

    ReplyDelete